Jamia Hamdard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Stenographer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Hamdard.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor, Stenographer Job on or before 11/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Hamdard
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor, Stenographer
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : JAMIA HAMDARD (Deemed University) Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062
Detail of Jamia Hamdard Assistant Professor, Stenographer Recruitment:
Applications on prescribed form are invited for filling up the following teaching and nonteaching position in the UGC’s sponsored project of Residential Coaching Academy for Minorities/SC/ST and Women in Jamia Hamdard. Eligible candidates may apply on or before June 11, 2015 (Thursday).
- Assistant Professor – One – Female – (Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100+AGP Rs. 6000/-)
- Stenographer – One – (Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-)
- Essential qualifications and experience Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in any subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Note: I) Preference will be given to Ph.D. holders in addition to above i and ii requirements. II) Preference will be given to the candidates who have qualified UPSC Civil Service Mains Examination and upto the interview level. Only female candidates are required to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 80 WPM in English Stenography and 40 w.p.m. in English typing on computer.
- Certificate in Computer Application is desirable
Selection Procedure for Jamia Hamdard – Assistant Professor, Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor, Stenographer Vacancy in Jamia Hamdard :
- The university reserves the right not to fill-up the vacancy if the circumstances so warrant and to call only short-listed candidates for test/ interview.
- The university reserves the right to consider the name(s) of suitable candidates who may not have applied and also to relax the qualification and experience for deserving candidates, as approved by the Selection Committee.
- Candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses and bring with them their original research papers, degrees and certificate etc. for verification.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Office of the Registrar, Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062 latest by June 11, 2015 alongwith the following: · Bio-data (highlighting personal details, academic records, teaching and research experience). · Attested copies of certificates & testimonials in support of qualification and experience. · Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- for the post of Assistant Professor and Rs. 200 for thepost of Stenographer in favour of Registrar, Jamia Hamdard payable t New Delhi. · Duly typed Annexure- A available with the application form for academic position.
- Persons already in job must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Reservation for persons with disabilities as per Government of India Rules is available. Such candidates need not to enclose the application fee.
- To download application form for academic position (click here) and non-academic position click here
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/6/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016