Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Project Fellow Job on or before 20/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Ed
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Teacher Training & Non Formal Education ( IASE) Faculty of Education, Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi
Detail of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of below 30 years of age ( 5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST and Female candidates)for ONE post of Junior Project Fellow (tenure based) to work for an NCERT sponsored Research Project titled ‘Curricular Intentions, Teachers’ Comprehension and Transaction of Contemporary EVS Text Books : A Study’ The appointment will be made purely on temporary basis (the present period for appointment being from 14/07/2015 to 13/04/2016. The JPF will receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 14,000(if Non-Net qualified) / Rs.16,000(if Net qualified) and he/she will be required to work full time. Desirous candidates who fulfil the minimum qualifications may send their detailed CV to the undersigned ( [email protected]) latest by 20.06.2015.
- A Master’s Degree in Science/ Humanities/Commerce with at least 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- M.Ed. with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). ( 5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates in either of the two qualifications) OR
- M.A.in Education with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade
- B.Ed. with at least 55% marks separately in theory and practicum. ( 5% relaxation to SC/ST candidates in either of the two qualifications)
Selection Procedure for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Junior Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Project Fellow Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) :
- Candidates whose results are awaited may also apply
- Candidates already in job should apply through their employer with a ‘NO Objection Certificate’.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/6/2015