Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/4/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Jamia Nagar, Zakir Nagar Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India|
Detail of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of JRF in UGC-SERBDST SPONSORED Research Project entitled: “Black holes in modified theories of gravity and their properties”
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be a postgraduate in MSc. (Physics) with minimum 55% marks, and with NET qualifications. Must have specialization in General Relativity or attended a course in General Relativity.
- Fellowship: – As per DST rules
- Duration: The appointment will be purely on temporary basis for two year initially which can be extended to one more years based on the performance of the candidate. However, the duration of JRF is coterminus with the duration of the Project and will have no financial liability beyond duration of the project.
Selection Procedure for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 27/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI):
Note: No TADA will be paid to candidates appearing for the interview. How to Apply: Application on plain paper along with CV and attested copies of the relevant documents of educational qualifications and experience should reach to Prof. Sushant G. Ghosh (Principal Investigator) within fifteen days of the advertisement (Advertised date April 08, 2015) or email to sgghoshogmail.com. The envelope containing applications should be super scribed as applications for the project fellow – (SERB-DST NO SBS2/HEP-006/2014). Date of Interview: – April 27, 2015 at 11.00 am, Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates. No separate letter will be issued for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/4/2015
Jamia Nagar, Zakir Nagar Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Recruitment 2014 – SERB-DST NO SBS2/HEP-006/2014.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017