Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 29.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29.05.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Sujata Ashwarya Cheema, Assistant Professor & Project Director, Centre for West Asian Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Detail Of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Research Associate Recruitment:
- Title of the Project: “Israel’s natural gas discoveries in the Eastern Mediterranean; A study of their regional and trans regional political economic implications from the perspective of interdependence liberalism”.
- Name of the Post: RA
- No. of the Post: 01 One
- Salary: Rs. 16000/- per month consolidated
- Required Job Profile: Candidate must possess minimum fifty five percent marks in master’s degree in social science or humanities and at least two years research experience including at least M.Phil research work,
- Desired Job Profile: Candidate having master’s degree in IT or International Studies or Political Science with research experience on topic related to West Asia and having studied research methodology at the PG level will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29.05.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI):
Eligible and interested candidates should need to send the detailed CV to the above mentioned email id by 29.05.2015 and interview will be held on 08.06.2015 from 11:00 am onwards. And bring all original certificates and one passport size photograph and set of copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29.05.2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017