Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Officer Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Vacancy Name : Research Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Centre for Early Childhood Education & Research (CECDR) Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Detail of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Research Officer Recruitment:
The CECDR has been sanctioned an ICSSR research project entitled ‘The Uttarakhand Disaster and Lives of Young Children & Pregnant & Lactating Mothers: An Exploratory Study of Impact, Coping & Interventions’ under the supervision of Prof Zubair Meenai. The CECDR requires a Research Officer for the same.
- No of Posts – Research Officer: 1 (One)
- Duration – Six Months (or till end of Project, whichever is earlier)
- Salary – Rs. 20,000/- pm (fixed)
- Essential Qualifications – Post-Graduate Degree in Psychology / Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology / Child Development / Home Science/ Education with a Good Academic Record.
- Desirable: a.) Previous research experience including of leading a research team b.) Familiarity in working with MS Office and Statistical software. c.) Good analytical abilities, particularly data analysis and interpretation d.) Good academic report writing skills
Selection Procedure for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Officer Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) :
Candidates fulfilling the above required qualifications may apply on plain paper along with their latest CV and experience certificates. The applications should reach ‘The Director, Centre for Early Childhood Development and Research’ latest by 30 June 2015, either in person or by post to: Director, Centre for Early Childhood Development and Research, Ist Floor, Child Development Centre, Schools Complex, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi- 10025.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017