Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Teacher through recruitment notification – Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed B.Ed, M.Ed, M.A, M Phil / Phd, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Guest Teacher on or before 01/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Vacancy Name :Guest Teacher
Educational Qualification : B.Ed, M.Ed, M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs – 25,000/- Pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) , New Delhi – 110 067
Detail Of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Guest Teacher Recruitment:
- Guest Teacher Jobs opportunity in Jamia Millia Islamia
- Specialized Languages : Arabic, Computer Sciences
- No. of Posts : 02
- Qualification : 1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master·s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian Uni ve rsity, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign uni versity. 11. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSlR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. 111. Candidates. who arc, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations. 2009. shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NI::T/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. tv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Pay : Rs. 1000/- per period subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month
Selection Procedure For Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Guest Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Teacher Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) :
The candidates may download detailed advertisement along with qualifications and application form from the University and send it with complete in all respect on or before 01.10.2015 to the Department of Teacher Training & Non Formal Education (IASE) during working days between 10.00 am to 01.00 PM (Friday upto 12.00 Noon).
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/10/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016