Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Teachers through recruitment notification – Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 06/2015. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Guest Teachers on or before 21/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Vacancy Name : Guest Teachers
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI),Jamia Nagar, Zakir Nagar Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025.
Detail Of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Guest Teachers Recruitment:
Guest Teachers Jobs opportunity in Jamia Millia Islamia
Department of Civil Engineering
No. of Post : 03 guest teachers (against vacant positions/leave vacancies).
for above post (i.e. Engg. & Tech. disciplinal Essential i. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech.). ii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered
- Teaching. research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization:
- Papers presented at Conference and / or in refereed journals.
Department of Applied Science & Humanities
- No. of Post : 02 guest teachers (against vacant positions) for teaching of the following subjects:
- One guest teacher for teaching of Applied Physics.
- One guest teacher for teaching of M. Sc. Electronics.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant in a subject from an Indian university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates. who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations. 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
Pay : Rs. 1000/- per period subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/-
Selection Procedure For Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Guest Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Teachers Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI):
The candidates may download detailed advertisement along with qualifications and application form from the University website and send it with complete in all respect on or before21.08.2015 to the concerned Department during working days between 0:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. (Friday upto 12:00 Noon).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015
Reference: Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 06/2015