Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Teacher through recruitment notification – Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Guest Teacher on or before 19/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Vacancy Name :Guest Teacher
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI),Jamia Nagar, Zakir Nagar Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025.
Detail Of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Guest Teacher Recruitment:
Guest Teacher Job position in Jamia Millia Islamia on temporary basis
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibitity condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Department /No.of Posts:
Geography/ 3 Posts,Hindi/ 2Posts,Sociology/2 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.1000/- per period subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month
Selection Procedure For Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Guest Teacher Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Teacher Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI):
Application should reach in the Concerned Department on or before 19.08.2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/08/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016