Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accountant & More Vacancies Job on or before 12/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Vacancy Name : Accountant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs.2,500-11,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi – 110025
Detail of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Accountant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Job openings in Child Guidance Centre
- Project Director job opening : One post
- Trained Graduate Teacher job opening : Two post
- Counselor cum social worker job opening : One post
- Part time Junior Speech Therapist job opening : One post
- Part time Junior Psychologist job opening : One post
- Accountant job opening : One post
- Office Assistant job opening : One post
- Sweeper cum peon job opening : One post
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Salary : Rs.2,500-11,500/- p.m
Selection Procedure for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Accountant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accountant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) :
Interested candidates may obtain the application form in person from office of Child Guidance Centre on payment of Rs. 100. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the above mentioned address on or before 12th June 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/6/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017