Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 25.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025.|
Detail of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper are invited for filling up the post of one Project Fellow under the University Grants Commission funded project entitled “A study of Factors Influencing the Education of Muslim Girls and other Educationally Disadvantaged Groups of Lucknow District in UP”:
- One Project Fellow @ Rs. 14,000/- per month
- Essential qualification: Master’s degree in Sociology/ Economics/ Political Science/ Educational Planning and Administration/ Education with 55% of marks. Good knowledge of data entry/ computer.
- Desirable: Candidate having M.Phil/Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject will be given preference
- Tenure of the appointment: Three months or till further orders whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.12.2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI):
Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications may send their applications on plain paper through speed post to the Project Investigator by 25.12.2014 giving complete bio-data (with e-mail address and Mobile No.) with attested copies of certificates, Testimonials etc. The Project Investigator will intimate the candidates through phone, email etc. for attending the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview Dr. Fauzia Khan Associate Professor & PI (UGC-MRP), Deptt. of TT&NFE (IASE) Faculty of Education Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JMI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017