Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 31/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Centre for North East Studies and Policy Research, 3rd Floor India Arab Cultural Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – 110 025|
Detail of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one post of Research Associate for a project funded by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi titled “Borderland migration, neo-liberal India and borderland identity.”
Project description: Scholars belonging to different disciplines have analyzed historical and contemporary migration into, out of and within India. Migration from the country has been a focus for many decades, and the remittances send by the migrants have been highly appreciated. In addition, migration towards North East India has also been studied extensively. However, no comprehensive study has been made on the issue of outward migration from North East India to other parts of the country. But, it is gradually gaining public importance, political significance and social relevance in recent days.
- Position: Research Associate (one post)
- Project Duration: 24 months
- Essential Qualification: Masters degree in social science with at least 55 per cent marks/an equivalent grade.
- Desirable Qualification: (i) knowledge of field research and (ii) familiarly with issues concerning North East India.
- Fellowship: Rs 16,000 per month (consolidated).
- The appointment is purely temporary basis initially for six months. The appointment may be extended further depending upon performance. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI):
The job involves field research in the cities of Delhi and Bengaluru as well as participation in the seminars/workshops conducted by the Centre. Those who are interested and who fulfil the above criteria may send their application/CV on plain paper affixed with one passport size photograph latest by 31 December 2014 by email to [email protected] or alternatively by post to: The Director, Centre for North East Studies and Policy Research, 3rd Floor India Arab Cultural Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi – 110 025.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JMI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017