Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO : 04- PSC (DR-P) OF 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lecturer Job on or before 6.4.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6.4.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||JAMMU & KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RESHAM GHAR COLONY,BAKSHI NAGAR JAMMU-180001|
Detail of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Lecturer Recruitment:
Applications on prescribed form are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Lecturer-I (Civil Engineering) and Lecturer-II, Travel and Tourism (Non Engineering) in Technical Education Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below. The posts carry the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay=5200 and 4300 respectively plus allowances as admissible under rules. The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with the documents detailed hereinafter should reach the office of the J&K Public Service Commission Solina, Srinagar /Resham Garh Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu by or on 06.04.2015. In case it is declared a public holiday the last date for receipt of Application Forms shall be the next working day
|Item No||Name of the post||No of Post||Qualification||Age|
|1||Lecturer-I (Civil Engineering)||2||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering’s with 55% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology/disciplines or equivalent from a recognized University.||(i) below 18 years; and (ii) above (a) 40 years in case of Open merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service|
|2||Lecturer-II Travel and Tourism (Non Engineering)||1||i) Bachelor’s Degree with 55% marks in appropriate branch/discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institution/University. ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with first class diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution/University. iii) Diploma holders first class in appropriate branch/discipline from recognized Institution. Preference shall be given to the candidates from Category (i). In case no candidate from this category is available then preference shall be given to the candidates from category (ii). In case no candidate is available from this category also then candidate from category (iii) shall be taken.||(i) below 18 years; and (ii) above (a) 40 years in case of Open merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service|
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) in respect of General Category candidates and 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-)in respect of Category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
- The OMR Application Forms should be filled up neatly, correctly and completely. A copy of passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be pasted at the relevant place/space in the Application Form.
- The Application Form complete in all respects should be photo-copied. The photocopies of the certificates/testimonials be attached with photocopy of the Application Form. The OMR Application Form together with the photocopy of the Application Form and enclosures be submitted to the Commission office in the envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form. Please note that the application form on which correction fluid is applied shall be rejected outrightly.
- The Application Forms complete in all respects must reach the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before the last date i.e 06.04.2015 in an envelope provided by the Commission alongwith the Application Form.
- The Commission will, in no case, be responsible for non-receipt of their Application Forms or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No applications received after 06.04.2015 will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications shall be deemed to have been rejected. Applicants should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Commission office on or before 06.04.2015.
- The in-service candidates shall have the certificate from the Head of the Office recorded in the format given at the end of the Scanable Application Form and submit the application form in the Commission office by or on the last date prescribed viz. 06.04.2015. A photocopy of the said application form shall be routed through their appointing authority.
CERTIFICATES TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM :
Attested photo copies of the following certificates need be attached with the photo copy of the Application Form:-
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificates Prescribed for the Post.
- Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any.
- Marks certificate of all semesters of prescribed qualification.
- Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time read with other relevant SRO’s which must be valid on the cut off date ( viz. last date for receipt of application forms).
- Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)- Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6.4.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC):
- Candidate must read the detailed instructions before filling up of the form. He/She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview. Application not filled correctly and as per the instructions is liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself. The Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Copies of the certificates should be attached in support of the information given in the form, where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the Application Form.
- Fee amount is payable in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in P.S.C Offices both at Jammu/Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Applications should be sent/delivered to the Secretary J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu /Polo Ground Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Commission’s Website (www. jkpsc.nic.in).
- Moreover, in case of clarification, the candidates should mention the Notification No., Item No. and Bar Code No. of the Application Form along with specific information to be sought.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6.4.2015
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO : 04- PSC (DR-P) OF 2015.