Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO : 06- PSC (DR-P) OF 2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lecturer Job on or before 06/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : SRINAGAR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : AMMU & KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION JAMMU & KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION SOLINA, SRINAGAR
Detail of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Lecturer Recruitment:
Applications on prescribed form are invited from the permanent residents of the Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Lecturer in different specialties in Government Dental College, Srinagar/Indira Gandhi Government. Dental College, Jammu in Health & Medical Education Department as per the category-wise break-up indicated in the table below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Lecturer||8||Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned speciality recognized by the Dental Council of India.||9300-34800 GP-4300||Having Age as on 1st January 2015 not:- (i) below 18 years; and (ii) above (a)40 years in case of Open merit. (b)43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates. Item No. Name of the Discipline Pay Scale OM RBA SC ST ALC Total 220 Community Dentistry 9300-34800 GP-4300 01 – – – – 01 221 Conservative/Operative Dentistry 9300-34800 GP-4300 – 01 – – – 01 222 Prosthodontics including Dental Material 9300-34800 GP-4300 – 01 – – – 01 223 Orthodontics 9300-34800 GP-4300 – 01 – – – 01 Item No. Name of the Discipline Pay Scale OM RBA SC ST ALC Total 224 Oral & Maxiofacial Surgery 9300-34800 GP-4300 – 01 – – – 01 225 Oral & Dental Pathology 9300-34800 GP-4300 – 01 – – – 01 226 Periodontics 9300-34800 GP-4300 – 01 – – – 01 227 Prosthodontics including Dental Material 9300-34800 GP-4300 – 01 – – – 01 2 (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 45 years in case of candidates already in Government Service (H&ME Deptt).|
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) in respect of General Category candidates and 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-)in respect of Category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
- The OMR Application Forms should be filled up neatly, correctly and completely. A copy of passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be pasted at the relevant place/space in the Application Form.
- The Application Form complete in all respects should be photo-copied. The photocopies of the certificates/testimonials be attached with photocopy of the Application Form. The OMR Application Form together with the photocopy of the Application Form and enclosures be submitted to the Commission office in the envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form. Please note that the application form on which correction fluid is applied shall be rejected outrightly.
- The Application Forms complete in all respects must reach the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before the last date in an envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form.
- The Commission will, in no case, be responsible for non-receipt of their Application Forms or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No applications received after cut-off date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications shall be deemed to have been rejected. Applicants should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Commission office on or before 06.07.2015.
- The in-service candidates shall have the certificate from the Head of the Office recorded in the format given at the end of the Scanable Application Form and submit the application form in the Commission office by or on the last date prescribed above. A photocopy of the said application form shall be routed through their appointing authority.
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) :
- Candidate must read the detailed instructions before filling up of the form. He/She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview. Application not filled correctly and as per the instructions is liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself. The Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Copies of the certificates should be attached in support of the information given in the form, where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the Application Form.
- Fee amount is payable in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in P.S.C Offices both at Jammu/Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Applications should be sent/delivered to the Secretary J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu /Solina Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Commission’s Website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) or Commission’s facilitation centre at Jammu/Srinagar.
- Moreover, in case of clarification, the candidates should mention the Notification No., Item No. and Bar Code No. of the Application Form along with specific information to be sought.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO : 06- PSC (DR-P) OF 2015.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017