Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO :09-PSC (DR-P) OF 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Lecturer Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Jammu
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : J&K PSC Office Complex, ReshamGhar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu- 180001
Detail of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Lecturer Recruitment:
Applications on prescribed form are invited from the permanent residents of the Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Lecturer in different specialties in Government Medical College, Srinagar/Government Medical College, Jammu in Health & Medical Education Department as per the categorywise break-up indicated in the table below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Application Forms|
|Lecturer||18 posts (Total)||Candidates should have passed PG, MD/ MS, Ph.D in concerned/ related Speciality as mentioned in the detailed job advertisement. Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years.||9300-34800 GP-5400||Minimum = 18 years Maximum = 40 years Physical handicapped= 42 years RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC= 43 years Ex-Servicemen = 48 years Candidates already in Government Service (H&ME) Deptt= 45 years||Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) in respect of General Category candidates and 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-)in respect of Category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.|
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) – Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lecturer Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) :
- Candidate must read the detailed instructions before filling up of the form. He/She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview. Application not filled correctly and as per the instructions is liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself. The Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Copies of the certificates should be attached in support of the information given in the form, where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the Application Form.
- Fee amount is payable in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in P.S.C Offices both at Jammu/Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Applications should be sent/delivered to the Secretary J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu /Solina Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Commission’s Website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) or Commission’s facilitation centre at Jammu/Srinagar.
- Moreover, in case of clarification, the candidates should mention the Notification No., Item No. and Bar Code No. of the Application Form along with specific information to be sought.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO :09-PSC (DR-P) OF 2015.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017