Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lecturer Job on or before 23.03.2016 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Vacancy Name : Lecturer
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23.02.2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu & Kashmir
Detail of Post :
- No. of Posts & Their Name
1. Lecturer – 14 posts
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed M.Ch, MS, MD, DNB, DM or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5400/- Grade Pay.
- Age Limit – Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 Years As On 01-01-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Scheme of Selection: The Scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
- Examination Fee: After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- General Category = Rs.505.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.255.00 The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank
- Centre of Examination: i. The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities. ii. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.
- Employment Type – Full time
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.03.2016
- The Scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
How to apply ? :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.03.2016
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2016 – NOTIFICATION NO : 03- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016