Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade-I (Forest) through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. PSC/EXM/2015/27 . Candidates who have completed B.sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Officer Grade-I (Forest) Job on or before24/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC)
Vacancy Name : Officer Grade-I (Forest)
Educational Qualification : B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job :24/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission,SOLINA RAMBAGH, SRINAGAR
Detail of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) Officer Grade-I (Forest) Recruitment:
- Eligibility conditions:-
Qualification: -B.Sc. Forestry or its equivalent from any University recognized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
Age as on 01.01.2015: –
Minimum = 18 years.
Maximum = 40 Years.
For candidates belonging to
Reserved categories = 43 Years.Ex-Serviceman = 48 Years.
Physically Handicapped. = 42 Years.
- Physical Standard.The candidate should possess the following standards of physical fitness
Height = 163cm
Chest girth (Fully expanded) = 84cm
Chest expansions = 05 cm
Physical fitness (The physical fitness certificate with above standards should be from Chief Medical Officer concerned.)
- .Must be a permanent resident of the J&K State. The examination shall be conducted in the following order:
Walking Test.Medical Test.
The minimum marks in each subject for qualifying the written test is 40%
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) – Officer Grade-I (Forest) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer Grade-I (Forest) Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) :
- Since the Application Form is to be electronic ally scanned, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly. (While filling up the Application Form, please refer to detailed instructions given in the instruction sheet supplied with the Application Form) . The candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and then Photostat it. Photograph, duly attested, should be firmly pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- The candidate should also fill up the data/information at relevant spaces of the Acknowledgement Card, along with their Form Number and the name of the examination. In case Application Form is submitted by post, the Acknowledgement Card should bear postage stamps of Rs.5/-.
- Application Form (Original copy & Photostat co py), duly filled up along with the documents/testimonials etc., shall have to be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally or mailed in the special envelope supplied for the purpose, by registered post on the address of the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Jammu/ Solina Rambagh Srinagar, before the last date notified for the purpose. The Application Forms, however, received late through Registered post shall be entertained only if these are dispatched three days prior to the last date of notification set for the purpose. Attested copies of documents/testimonials shall be attached with the Photostat copy of the Application Form only.
- A candidate already in Govt. Service in the state shall deposit original copy and one photocopy of his/her Application Form in the Commission Office and route another Photostat copy of the Application Form through the Department. The candidate shall be personally responsible for delivery of this Proper Channel Copy (Photostat) in the Commission office within time.
- In case the Commission receives an intimation with holding permission from the employer in respect of the candidate applying for appearing in the Examination his/her Application Form shall be rejected and candidature cancelled. Such a candidate may, however, be allowed to appear in the examination as a fresh candidate subject to the condition that the candidate is otherwise eligible under rules.
- Note I: The candidates are advised to write their complete postal addresses including Pin Code to facilitate quick postal deliveries.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job24/9/2015
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO. PSC/EXM/2015/27 .
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017