Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 06 OF 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 18/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
Vacancy Name :Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI, Diploma, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 2,647 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB), Services Selection Board, Zum Zum Building Rambagh, Srinagar.
Detail Of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Advertisement for District Cadre posts under Jammu and Kashmir Special Recruitment Rules, 2015 notified vide SRO-202 of 2015 dated 30th June, 2015.
- Total Number of posts advertised = 2647 Posts
- Qualification : 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate. Detailed Qualification refer the link
- Are having age as on 01.01.2015. (i) not below 18 years; and (ii) not above:- (a) 40 years in case of Open Merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
Selection Procedure For Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB):
- Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for the District cadre posts shown against Item code No’s mentioned in the Annexure, “X-1” to “ X- 20” to this notification who:-
- Are Permanent residents of J&K State. (a) It is further amplified that in respect of Divisional Cadre posts only those candidates belonging to the concerned Division can apply. However, candidate belonging to SC category shall be eligible to apply for the said reserved vacancies irrespective of their residence in the concerned District or Division. (b) “A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particular District /Division if he/ she has resided in such District /Division as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said area”. (c) If a woman marries outside her District/Division, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to a post provided that her husband has resided in that District/Division, as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.”
- Are having age as on 01.01.2015. (i) not below 18 years; and (ii) not above:- (a) 40 years in case of Open Merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees; Total Number of posts advertised = 2647 (i) Are in possession of the prescribed academic / professional / technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever required as shown against each post/item in the Annexure by or before last date of submission of application forms i.e. 18.09.2015. (ii) Have deposited fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only up to 19.09.2015 . ¾ Who are eligible for applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:- i. Candidates are required to apply online through jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in .No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. ii. Applicants are first required to go to the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”. iii. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for a particular post/Item No by clicking on the post/Item No name before applying online. iv. Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in/pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. v. On clicking “apply” button an instruction window is shown. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on proceed button at the bottom of the webpage. vi. On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information. vii. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 20kB to 50kB. Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 10kB to 20kB. viii. Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time. If you are sure with filled details then click on respective button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise you can modify your details. ix. Candidates cannot edit their application after submission. x. A registration slip is generated where you can find your 13 digit application number, 10 digit username and link to print e-challan and application form. xi. On completion of above step your account is created regarding which an e-mail is sent to e-mail specified while filling the application form. Candidates can access their account by logging in to their respective accounts. xii. Candidates should ensure that their personal email id (as specified in the online application form while applying for any post) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. xiii. The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan. xiv. Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only. xv. Go to the nearest Jammu and Kashmir bank branch with the fee payment e-challan and pay, in cash. xvi. Obtain the candidate’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official. xvii. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them. xviii. Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement notification. xix. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt (cbs challan) to jkssb at this stage. xx. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. xxi. The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for interview.
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, Services Selection Board of the concerned Divisions/Secretary Services Selection Board, Central Office within 30 days after the last date of filing of applications i.e. 18.10.2015.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1 st of January, 2015. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt /submission of online application form i.e. 18.09.2015 shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ interview and also grant weight-age to the higher qualification in relevant line/ discipline as may be decided by the Board. (6) The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
- The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the J&K State before the Committee constituted for oral test or as and when the Board may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the Physical/Type/Written Test/interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the written/ oral test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview.
- The horizontal reservation for Ex-Serviceman and Physically Handicapped persons to the extent of 6% and 3% respectively means the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustments. In respect of Physically Handicapped persons the reservation shall be available only for services, posts and type identified for the purpose by the competent authority under the provisions of Jammu and Kashmir Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1998
and ‘to the extent specified therein read with Govt. order No.1470-SW of 2014 dated 17.06.2014. The horizontal reservation to the extent of 6% of the available vacancies shall be provided to the Ex- Serviceman against such posts only where the maximum of the pay scale does not exceed Rs. 10500/- (pre revised).
- In terms of SRO 202 of 2015 read with Govt. order No.912-GAD dated 30.06.2012 , further prescribed/notificed as:- i) Appointment would be on regular basis from the date of appointment. ii) A person appointed under these rules shall be initially on probation for a period of five years and after completion of five years his service shall be declared as permanent subject to passing of such tests, or successfully undergoing such training as provided under the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1956 or as prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules governing the post/service to which he has been appointed. iii) The person appointed against the post in rural and far flung areas of the State shall have to necessarily work for a period of five years on the post against which he has been appointed and such appointee shall not be eligible for transfer for whatsoever reason during the temporary service of five years. iv) The person appointed against any available vacancy on the basis of being a resident of backward area or an area adjoining Line of Actual Control shall serve in such areas for a period of not less than seven years as provided under sub section (2) of Section Reservation Atct, 2004. v) During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed. vi) Every appointee shall after completion of five years period on probation be entitled to fixation of pay in the time sacle of pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed. The persons appointed under these rules shall be entitled to annual increments, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and City Compensation Allowance after successful completion of their five years service on consolidated salary. vii) These appointees shall be entitled to the benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules and Leave Rules from the date of their appointment. viii) The seniority of persons appointed under these rules shall rckon from the date of their appointment. ix) The period spent on probation/consolidated salary shall also reckon for purposes of calculatingthe qualifying service of these appointees for pension and other benefits provided under rules. x) Other conditions of service like age, qualification, discipline, conduct and other allied matters, a person appointed under these rules shall be governed by the recruitment rules of the service to
which the post occupied by him belongs, besides other rules, regulations and orders in vogue in the State Civil Services in general.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
Reference: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 06 OF 2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017