Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 01 OF 2015. Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Accounts Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 9/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification|| Not Pursuing Graduation, 10TH, 12TH
, Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy||509 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Services Selection Board, Sehkari Bhawan, Rail Head Panama Chowk, Jammu. (www.jkssb.nic.in)|
Detail of Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Accounts Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
JKSSB (Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board) Has Released Recruitment Notification For 509 Assistant, Keeper, Officer Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 09-05-2015 (09th May 2015). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for JKSSB (Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board) Recruitment 2015 – 509 Assistant, Keeper, Officer Post is mentioned below
- Name And No. of Posts –
- Accounts Assistant – 215
- Urdu Steno/ Urdu Typist – 02
- Library Assistant – 01
- Camera Boy (Junior Scale) – 02
- Copyist – 01
- Driver – 01
- Naib Tehsildar – 134
- Assistant Survey Officer – 03
- Field Assistant – 03
- Receptionist – 03
- Table Boy – 04
- Store Keeper – 01
- Junior Assistant – 28
- Project Operator – 02
- Draftsman (Civil) – 18
- Senior Laboratory Technician – 12
- Tabla Assistant – 01
- Junior Laboratory Assistant – 30
- Information Assistant – 02
- Translator – CumNewspaper Reader – 01
- Project Operator – 01
- Driver – 01
- Draftsman (Civil) – 41
- Junior Assistant/ Typist – Cum Clerk – 02
- Total No. of Posts – 509 posts
- Age Limit – Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done 8th / 10th / 12th / Graduation Degree / Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Candidates are required to apply online through jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in .No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for a particular post/Item No by clicking on the post/Item No name before applying online.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in/pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- On clicking “apply” button an instruction window is shown. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on proceed button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 20kB to 50kB. Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time. If you are sure with filled details then click on respective button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise you can modify your details.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- A registration slip is generated where you can find your 13 digit application number, 10 digit username and link to print e-challan and application form.
- On completion of above step your account is created regarding which an e-mail is sent to e-mail specified while filling the application form. Candidates can access their account by logging in to their respective accounts.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email id (as specified in the online application form while applying for any post) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
- Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
- Go to the nearest Jammu and Kashmir bank branch with the fee payment e-challan and pay, in cash.
- Obtain the candidate’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official.
- Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement notification.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt (cbs challan) to jkssb at this stage.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)- Accounts Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB):
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for interview.
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in- service candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, Services Selection Board of the concerned Divisions/Secretary Services Selection Board, Central Office within 30 days after the last date of filing of application form.i,e. 09.06.2015.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cut off date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1 taken into account for any purpose.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/ interview and also grant weight-age to the higher qualification in relevant line/ discipline as may be decided by the Board.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to such terms and conditions mentioned therein.
- Call letters shall not be issued individually; however, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
- The candidate must produce the original qualification/ category certificates/Bonafide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the J&K State before the Committee constituted for oral test or as and when the Board may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the Physical/Type/Written Test/interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the written/ oral test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the interview/ test. st of January, 2015. Any qualification/ experience acquired thereafter i.e 09.05.2015
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/5/2015
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 01 OF 2015.
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017