Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2015 – 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2 0 1 5. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Engineer on or before 05/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Resham Ghar Colony,Bakshi Nagar Jammu-180001|
Detail of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Applications on prescribed form are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Works (R&B) Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below. The posts carry the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay=5200 plus Allowances as admissible under rules. The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with the documents detailed hereinafter should reach the office of the J&K Public Service Commission Solina, Srinagar /Resham Garh Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu by or on 05.02.2015. In case it is declared a public holiday the last date for receipt of Application Forms shall be following working day.
- No of post : 35
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A & B) India (Civil Engineering).
- Salary : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay=5200 plus Allowances
- Having Age as on _1st January 2015 not:- (i) below 18 years; and (ii) above (a) 40 years in case of Open merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/SLC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates. (d) 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. (e) 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service.
- CERTIFICATES/TESTIMONIALS TO CLAIM WEIGHTAGE:- The candidates in possession of the following certificates/testimonials should attach the photocopies of the same along with the Application Form for claiming the benefit of weightage authorized under Rule 51 of J&K PSC (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980. a. Grade ‘C’ Certificate in NCC. b. Certificate of an Outstanding Sports Person certified by the Secretary, J&K Sports Council in terms of J&K (Appointment of Outstanding Sports Persons) Rules, 1998. c. Experience against the post in a Govt./Govt. recognized institution including the institutions authorized by MCI/DCI/ICAR/ICVR/AICTE/Bar Council of India(Certified by the Head of Institution and in case of private institutions to be countersigned by the District/Divisional/State authority of the concerned Government Department and/or Director College Development Council/authorized officer of the university granting affiliation, as the case may be). The weightage shall be calculated at 0.25 points for every completed three months. The last date for receipt of applications as indicated above i.e 05.02.2015 shall, for all purposes be the cut off date for determining the eligibility. Experience/improvement in the qualification/marks/additional qualification/distinction in sports/Games/NCC, if any, acquired by the candidate after the last date fixed for receipt of applications, shall not be taken into account nor given any credit.
- CERTIFICATES TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM Attested photo copies of the following certificates need be attached with the photo copy of the Application Form:- i. Date of Birth Certificate. ii. Permanent Resident Certificate. iii. Educational Qualification Certificates Prescribed for the Post. iv. Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any. v. Marks certificate of all semesters of prescribed qualification.vi. Category certificate as per SRO 294 dated 21.10.2005 as amended from time to time read with other relevant SRO’s which must be valid on the cut off date ( viz. last date for receipt of application forms). vii. Disability Certificate on the prescribed format.
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on cash payment of 500/- (excluding processing charges of Rs.10/) in respect of General Category candidates and 250/- (excluding processing charges of 10/-)in respect of Category candidates through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days. The OMR Application Forms should be filled up neatly, correctly and completely. A copy of passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be pasted at the relevant place/space in the Application Form. Item No. Name of the Discipline OM RBA SC ST ALC SLC TOTAL 215 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Works (R&B) Department 20 07 02 03 02 1 35 Note: One post is earmarked for selection of Physically challenged candidates through Horizontal reservation in terms of SRO 294 dated: 21.10.2005, Government Order No. 62-SW of 2001 dated 13.03.2001 read with Government Order No. 231-SW of 2011 dated:22.12.2011 and Government Order No. 108-SW of 2013 dated 01.04.2013. 2 The Application Form complete in all respects should be photo-copied. The photocopies of the certificates/testimonials be attached with photocopy of the Application Form. The OMR Application Form together with the photocopy of the Application Form and enclosures be submitted to the Commission office in the envelope provided by the Commission along with the Application Form.
- Candidate must read the detailed instructions before filling up of the form. He/She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
- Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview. Application not filled correctly and as per the instructions is liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself. The Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Copies of the certificates should be attached in support of the information given in the form, where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the Application Form.
- Fee amount is payable in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in P.S.C Offices both at Jammu/Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Applications should be sent/delivered to the Secretary J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu /Polo Ground Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Commission’s Website (www. jkpsc.nic.in).
- Moreover, in case of clarification, the candidates should mention the Notification No., Item
- No. and Bar Code No. of the Application Form along with specific information to be sought.
Selection Procedure for Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) – Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/02/2015
- Where the number of applicants exceeds 350 against posts not exceeding 100 and where the number of applicants is more than 3 times against vacancies exceeding 100, the short listing in the proportion of 1 (post) : 3 (applicants) shall be done through a Written Screening Test.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC):
The Application Forms complete in all respects must reach the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before the last date i.e 05.02.2015 in an envelope provided by the Commission alongwith the Application Form. The Commission will, in no case, be responsible for non-receipt of their Application Forms or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No applications received after 05.02.2015 will be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications shall be deemed to have been rejected. Applicants should, therefore, ensure that their applications reach the Commission office on or before 05.02.2015. The in-service candidates shall have the certificate from the Head of the Office recorded in the format given at the end of the Scanable Application Form and submit the application form in the Commission office by or on the last date prescribed viz. 05.02.2015. A photocopy of the said application form shall be routed through their appointing authority.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/02/2015
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2015 – 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2 0 1 5.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JKPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|