Jammu And Kashmir State Council for Science And Technology invites application for the recruitment of Scientific Staff with M.Sc/ M.Tech educational background
Company name : Jammu And Kashmir State Council for Science And Technology
Posts : Scientific Staff
Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100 P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Applications as per the format given below are invited for engagement of Scientific Staff (initially for a period of 3 years) for PIC to be established by J&K State Council for Science & Technology, at Srinagar, in collaboration with Technology Information, Forecasting Assessment Council (TIFIC), DST GOI. The details of the Staff are as under:
- Pay Scale (Rs. 15600-Rs.39100 with GP Rs.5400)
- Number of Positions :01(one)
- Essential Qualification : Master’s Degree in Science specifically in Physics, Chemistry /Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology first class or equivalent grade with two years experience in Management of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).Doctorate in Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma in IPR would be desirable. If the Candidate is having the desirable qualification, two years experience may be exempted.
- Salary 20,000/- PM fixed for first two years and Rs. 23000/- PM for third year.
- Number of Positions: 01 (one).
- Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Science or Graduate in Engineering with good knowledge of handling Computers & Data Base management, knowledge of IPR and Patent searches, would be desirable.The duration of the above posts is co-terminus with the project.
Requirement /Duties of Staff: The engaged Staff shall be personally responsible for running of the PIC Centre at Srinagar.
How to apply:
The possession of above qualification does not entitle the candidate(s) to be called for interview. If the number of applications is large and if it is not possible for the Selection Committee to interview all the eligible candidates, the committee may restrict the number of applications to a reasonable limit after Screening/Test. The last date for the receipt of applications is 15th December 2014 and the applications in all respects along with the self attested copies of relevant certificates may be submitted/sent in/to the office of the Additional Director J&K State Council for Science & Technology 5 B/C Gandhi Nagar, Jammu -180004. Candidates who have applied in response to our earlier advertisement in this regard, are advised to apply afresh, as all the PIC related records of S&T Council, have got damaged in its office at Srinagar during the September, 2014 floods.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JKSCST|