Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital (JSSH) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Residents for MBBS/ MD/ DNB holders on December 04, 2014
Company name : Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital (JSSH)
Posts : Senior Residents
Qualification : MBBS/ MD/ DNB
Salary : Rs.6600/- p.m.
No of Post : 06
Location : Delhi
Walk in date : December 04, 2014
Details of Post :
Walk in Interview will be held an 04/132014 to fill up the vacant posts of Senior Residents an ad-hoc basis under Residency Scheme (Govt. of Delhi) in this hospital for 89 days or till filled by regular candidate whichever is earlier. The details as under:
|Name of the Post||Department||Qualification||No. of Post||Salary||Age|
|1||Senior Residents||Cardiology||MBBS with post graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in the concerned specialty for Microbiology and MD/DNB (Medicine/ Pediatrics) for cardiology, Neurology & Nephrology from a recognized University/Institution||1||Rs.6600||40 Yrs|
Tenure:- The tenure of senior residents is for a period of 3 years including any service rendered as senior residents earlier on ad-hoc/regular basis in any recognized institution. The appointment will be initially for 89 days may be extendable up to a maximum period of 3 years subject to satisfactory performance of work and conduct report.
How to apply
Walk-in-interview will be held on 04/12/2014, 9.00 AM to 11.00 A.M at Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital society Govt. of Delhi, C-2B, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Other conditions and requirements:
- All the eligible candidates should report in the office of the Director, ISSH at 09.00 AM. To 11:00 AM for registration on the day of interview.
- SC/ST certificates issued from judicial/ Revenue authorities shall only be accepted.
- For candidates applying for OBC category, the certificate must be issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Further, the certificate must have been issued before the date of interview.
- For person with disability (PwD) candidate relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India rules. The candidates who are already in Govt. service should submit an NBC from the employer.
- In case of non availability of SC/ST/OBC candidates, the pest shall be filled on ad-hec basis from the other categories.
- Candidates are required to bring self attested copies all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport sixe photographs on the date of interview.
- The posts will be filed up in phases as per availability of vacancies.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time-to-time by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates.
- No TA/DA wiil be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Fee Payable : No fee is payable for Interview
- Jurisdiction of Dispute:- In case of legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi New Delhi only.
- The Hospital authority reserves the right to and amendment, cancellation and changes of the advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 04, 2014
Venue : JANAKPURI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL , JANAKPURI, NEW DELHI-110058
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JSSH|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016