Janki Devi Memorial College invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant with +2/ Diploma/ Degree educational background
Company name : Janki Devi Memorial College
Posts : Junior Assistant
Qualification : +2/ Diploma/ Degree
Salary : Rs.13,200- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Applications on the prescribed format are invited for the appointment of one post of JUNIOR ASSISTANT on purely contract basis on a consolidated salary of Rs. 13,200/- p.m. or as prescribed by the University of Delhi, for a period of six months.
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.13,200/-pm
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum six months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
- Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English typewriting through computers.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years (Age relaxation will be allowed as per rules)
- The incumbent is expected to work under the close supervision of Section Officer/Administrative Officer. He should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English, office procedures, Data Processing in a computerized environment and is expected to provide support services in one or more function with key focus on Accounts and Finance.
- All the eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work as prescribed by University of Delhi. The selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.
- The scheme of examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc. will be as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
How to apply:
The last date for submitting the completed applications is Wednesday, 10th December 2014. The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant on contract basis.”
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JDMC|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016