Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with MSc/ BE / BTech/ BPharm/ MTech/ ME educational background
Company name : Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc/ BE / BTech/ BPharm/ MTech/ ME
Salary : Rs.18,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Puducherry
Last date to apply : 13.10.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
- Project Title: ‘Platelet associated molecular targets for inflammation, vascular integrity, thrombocytopenia and disease severity in dengue infection’.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: MSc or equivalent degree in medical biochemistry/ biotechnology/general biochemistry/ MLT/ life sciences with at least 60% marks and should have completed at least two years of post MSc research experience as on the last date of application, as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship. OR BE / BTech/ BPharm or equivalent degree in biotechnology with at least 60% marks and two years research experience as on the last date of application. OR MTech/ ME or equivalent degree in biotechnology with at least 60% marks.
- EMPLOYED CANDIDATES: This fellowship is held on a full time basis. Therefore simultaneous employment elsewhere is not permitted. However, those desirous of pursuing higher studies, but employed presently, whether temporary or permanent may apply with an undertaking that if selected, they will resign from the job before taking up the fellowship. The application will be rejected if the undertaking is not enclosed.
- STIPEND: Consolidated salary of Rs.18, 000/- per month + 20% HRA as per DBT rules.
- TENURE: The duration of the project is one year. It is likely to be renewed after one year and will continue till the end of project based on satisfactory performance.
- AGE LIMIT: Maximum 28 years as on the last date of application. Age limit is relaxable by five years for SC, ST, OBCs and physically handicapped on production of suitable certificates from the competent authority. Women candidates are also given age relaxation of five years.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE : The walk-in interview will be held on 20th October, 2014 at 10.30 AM in the Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER. The hard copy of the application along with the attested copies of certificates, copy of biodata, prior publication should reach before 13th October 2014 tothe address given below by post
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- The candidates should carefully read these instructions before submitting their applications:
- Details from the time of obtaining the qualifying degree till the last date of application should be mentioned clearly in application form. Unaccounted period, if any, may lead to rejection.
- All the necessary should be attached and No testimonial will be accepted as proof of research experience.
- Candidates should produce original certificate, research experience (office orders), reprints & letter(s) of acceptance about papers under publication, NET, GATE certificate at the time of interview and later when required.
- Applications will be processed on the basis of information provided in the application. (If the information given in the application form does not match with the originals at the time of verification of documents, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview). Applications/ documents received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Date of interview will not be changed on request from candidates.
- Misrepresentation or hiding of facts shall lead to disqualification.
- Every effort is made by principal investigator to have committees with wide-ranging expertise,therefore, complaints of rejection on this account will not be entertained by principal investigator after the interviews.
- Decision of principal investigator on all matters including calling for interview, selection, recommendation and placement etc. shall be final. No correspondence in the matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. No interim enquiries will be attended to.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their application by the principal investigator on or before the closing date.
- No TA / DA will be provided for attending the interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to take print out of the Application Form and paste his/her recent photograph in the space provided and send (as the topmost page) along with the following documents to Dr. R. Soundravally, Principal Investigator, DBT Research Project, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006, so as to reach by October 13, 2014. The envelope should be labeled as “Application for the post of SRF”
- Attested copies of school leaving certificate, degrees, mark sheets, NET, GATE, etc.
- Attested copies of documents in support of research experience. Only office orders will be accepted as proof of experience. Testimonials will not be accepted for this purpose.
- Attested copies of research papers published, accepted for publication.
- Undertaking to resign in case of employed candidates in the event of award of Senior Research fellowship (SRF). There is no application fee. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained. The decision of Principal Investigator on all aspects of selection process will be final. Give your correct Email ID which should be accurately written, as all further correspondence will be through Email and Principal Investigator will not be responsible for any communication not received due to incorrect Email ID.
- Walk in interview is likely to be held on 20th October, 2014 at 10.30 AM. at the Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER Academic Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 13.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017