Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Resident for Graduate holders on July 31, 2014
Company name : Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research
Posts : Junior Resident
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.15, 600/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Puducherry
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
Details of Post :
It is proposed to fill up the post of Junior Resident (NPG) in Dentistry at this Institute on regular basis for a period of 01 year:-
- JUNIOR RESIDENT (NPG) in Dentistry : 02 Posts (UR- Unreserved)
- QUALIFICATIONS: i) A Registered Dental Graduate of a Recognized University ii) Should have completed one year compulsory Internship Vacancies may increase or decrease and appointment is subject to the matching of reservation of posts.
- AGE: No upper age limit.
- PAY: The candidates will be paid B/Pay Rs.15, 600+5,400 GP (revised scale) per month with other allowances inclusive of NPA as admissible under rules.
- Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held on 31.07.2014 (08.30 A.M) at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry -06 alongwith filled in application in the prescribed format (appended) along with the following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof and a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Differently Abled candidates.
- Age proof (Birth certificate/10th/12thStd Mark sheet)
- BDS Degree with no. of attempts certificate
- Dental Council Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Latest SC/ST Certificate ,if he/she belongs to SC/ST issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
- “No objection Certificate” from the present employer, if employed. Candidates who have already worked as JR (NPG-Dental) in any Central Government Hospital/Institution need not apply again.
- There will be a written Test (MCQ type) and Viva/Clinical/Practical Exam.
- THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY POLITICAL OR OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS TO INFLUENCE THEIR SELECTION. SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- The Residents will be charged a penalty of Rs. 25,000 if they leave before six months, after joining this Institute.
- The appointment will be temporary and subject to termination at one month’s notice and without assigning any reason. If he/she wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period. For those who are leaving Institute before 06 months they have to pay penalty also in addition to 01 month notice period salary. In this regard decision of Director will be final.No correspondence will be entertained through e-mail.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
Click here for More Details
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016