On 18/07/2016, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) announced recruitment notification to recruit Lab Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) plans to recruit Graduate candidates for the post of Lab Assistant.. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Lab Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/07/2016.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) before 26/07/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Vacancy Name||Lab Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,732/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||26/07/2016|
|Address For The Job||Department of Preventive and Social Medicine, JIPMER, Puducherry -605006|
|Reference No||JIP/PSM/INDO-US TB/ 2016/|
Eligibility & Details:
Lab Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Lab Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Lab Assistant|
|Education required: Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized University with 60% aggregate marks with one year work experience. Knowledge in basic computer applications.|
|Project Titled “Biomarkers for Risk of Tuberculosis and for Tuberculosis Treatment and Failure and Relapse”|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs.15,732/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates must submit their applications and bio data (with e-mail ID and mobile number) by post to the address given below on or before 26th July 2016, in a sealed envelope labelled “Application for the post of Lab Assistant INDO-US VAP – Biomarkers 2016”. The applicants are requested to bring original certificates for verification. No separate invitation letter will be sent and no TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview|
|Last Date: 26/07/2016|
|Location of Job:Puducherry|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/07/2016
- Walk-in interview will be held on 01/08/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Lab Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 26/07/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 26/07/2016