Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Scientist Job on or before 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY- 605 006|
Detail of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Research Scientist Recruitment:
Applications are invited by the Principal Investigator – HBCR – POCSS, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry605 006 in collaboration with ICMR (National Cancer Registry Program (NCRP)) from the eligible candidates for the following post on purely temporary basis (Contract) at Regional Cancer Centre, JIPMER.
- Research Scientist – I (Medical) – 1 Post
- Age – Not exceeding 35 years’
- Salary: 48,739/- (Consolidated)
- Essential Qualifications: MBBS Degree recognized by MC from recognized University.
- Desirable Qualifications: MDMS Degree in Medicine / Surgery / PSM, Pathology / Radiotherapy / Biochemistry / Pharmacology from a recognized University. Additional Post-doctoral research / teaching experience in the relevant subjects in recognized institutes). Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Job requirements: To develop programmes for research and training, plan & undertake research on different aspects of Cancer to assist the Principal Investigator and to work with other scientists in conducting research in thrust areas. To assist the PI in maintain proper cancer registry, project stocks, computer accessories, project account and to supervise the ICMR staffs in all project related works.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)- Research Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Scientist Vacancy in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
Interested and eligible Candidates may submit their Bio-Data along with the prescribed format (Application) along with the attested copies of testimonials should reach to the below address on or before 20March 2015 by registered post only. Applications received beyond the prescribed date and incomplete applications which are not as per prescribed format will be summarily rejected. All future correspondence will be send via E-Mail only. Hence, all are requested to provide valid I correct email ids) without fail. Postal Address: Dr. Gunaseelan. K, Principal Investigator, Hospital Based Cancer Registry Pattern of Care and Survival Studies, Associate Professor, Department of Radiotherapy, Regional Cancer Centre, JIPMER, Puducherry
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.03.2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016