Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 25.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY- 605 006|
Detail of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post under the ICMR Research Project titled “Study on the role of microparticles in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis and juvenile idiopathic arthritis“.
- Senior Research Fellow: No. of Post – 1
- Duration: Time bound for a period of 1 year (likely to be extended based on performance report). The post is purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project.
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Immunology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics) / M. Tech (Biotechnology).
- Experience: Two years research experience in human Molecular biology/ Immunology in an institution of national repute is essential.
- DESIRABLE: Candidates with experience in Flow-cytometry, Multiplexing, Cell culture and advanced molecular techniques like PCR, RT PCR, DNA sequencing on human samples, and a strong background in biostatistics and bioinformatics will be given preference.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 32 years as on 1st April, 2015.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs.28,000/- PM + 20% HRA as per ICMR guidelines.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
Interested candidates may send by post, their CV on a plain paper along with copies of proof of educational qualifications and experience, to reach us on or before 25.03.2015, 4 PM. The soft copies of the above documents must be sent to [email protected] on or before 25.03.2015, 4 PM. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of SRF- Immunology/JIPMER”. The SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTIMATED BY EMAIL/ PHONE. No separate letters will be sent Date, time and place of Interview: 27th March 2015, 2.30 PM. Department of Clinical Immunology, 4th Floor, Superspeciality Block (SSB), JIPMER, Puducherry – 605006. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview. Mailing Address: Dr. V.S. NEGI, Principal Investigator, ICMR Research Project, Professor & Head, Dept. of Clinical Immunology, Superspeciality Block (SSB), 4th Floor, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.03.2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017