Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2015 – ADMN-I/DR/1(1)/2015-16. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lower Division Clerk on or before 12/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 18 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-pm
Job Location : Puducherry
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry 605 006
Detail Of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the following post:-
- No of post : 18
- Essential: i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. ii) A Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi on Manual Typewriter OR A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Salary : PB-1 5200-20200 + G.P Rs. 1900/-
- Nationality : Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- Age limit : Age will be reckoned as on 12.06.2015.
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/06/2015
- Written Test & Skill Test (The percentage of marks that will to be allotted for the Written Test and Skill Test will be in the ratio of 70:30) Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test for skill Test. The Overall merit list will be drawn based on the performance of the candidate in the Written test and Skill Test.
How To Apply For Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format appended (Annexure – I) along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures (should be self attested):-
- Age Proof. Relevant Educational & Technical Qualifications for the above mentioned post
- Demand draft in favour of the Director, JIPMER payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry (in original).
- “No Objection Certificate‟ from the present employer, if employed in State/Central Government/ Union Territories/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies. A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation would be required to produce a Certificate from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Central Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
- Latest OBC certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by Government of India as per O.M. dated 29-12-1993. (order No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected. Applications without such certificates or certificates of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
- The Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD) & Ex-Servicemen should submit the necessary proof for claiming the respective reservation.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category should submit latest certificate issued by the competent authority failing which they will be considered against UR category only subject to eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, SC and ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age.
- Recent Self-attested Passport Size Photograph affixed in the application proforma.
- Application cover should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Lower Division Clerk” and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006.
- Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) as in the specimen given below. It should be neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATION AND THE APPLICATION RECEIVED WITHOUT DEMAND DRAFT OF THE REQUIRED AMOUNT WILL BE REJECTED.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION WITHOUT PROVISIONAL/DEGREE/DIPLOMA/ EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- For candidates working in Central/State Government/Union Territories/Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies, their application should be routed through proper channel with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate or along with „No Objection Certificate‟ from the Employer.
- This Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The Call Memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
- Incomplete application i.e. applications not enclosing all or any of the copies of the required certificates / application received after due date mentioned below will be summarily rejected without any intimation.
- Unsigned application will be rejected summarily.
- THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY INFLUENCE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY MEANS WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFATION AND HIS/HER APPLICATION AND SELECTION WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- Submission of any missing/additional Certificates/documents after the last date for receipt of the application will not be entertained. The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 12.06.2015.(till 04.30 P.M)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/06/2015
Reference: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2015 – ADMN-I/DR/1(1)/2015-16
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016