Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2015 – ADMN-I/DIRECT RECT./2(1)/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Staff Nurse Job on or before 3.4.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Nurse|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||40 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||3.4.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY- 605 006|
Detail of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Staff Nurse Recruitment:
Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible Indian Citizens belonging to Scheduled Tribes only for recruitment to the following posts : –
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|STAFF NURSE||40||Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. b. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.||PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/-||Age will be reckoned as on 03.04.2015. NOT EXCEEDING 40 YEARS.|
Examination Fees :
|Code No.||Amount in (Rs.)||Persons with Disability (PwD)|
The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of „ The Director, JIPMER‟ Payable at Puducherry (State Bank of India – JIPMER Branch). The amount of fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Application cover should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of STAFF NURSE (Code no. : 1 )” and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006.
- Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) as in the specimen given below. It should be neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATION AND THE APPLICATION RECEIVED WITHOUT DEMAND DRAFT OF THE REQUIRED AMOUNT WILL BE REJECTED.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION WITHOUT PROVISIONAL/DEGREE/DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- For candidates working in Central/State Government/Union Territories/Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies, their application should be routed through proper channel with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate or along with „No Objection Certificate‟ from the Employer.
- This Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The Call Memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
- Incomplete application i.e. applications not enclosing all or any of the copies of the required certificates / application received after due date mentioned below will be summarily rejected without any intimation.
- Unsigned application will be rejected summarily.
- THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY INFLUENCE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY MEANS WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFATION AND HIS/HER APPLICATION AND SELECTION WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- Submission of any missing/additional Certificates/documents after the last date for receipt of the application will not be entertained.
- The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 03.04.2015 (till 04.30 P.M)
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)- Staff Nurse Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3.4.2015.
- Written Test.
How to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format appended (Annexure – I) along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures:-
- Age Proof.
- Relevant Educational & Technical Qualifications for the post applied.
- Demand draft in favour of the Director, JIPMER payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry (in original).
- “No Objection Certificate‟ from the present employer, if employed in State/Central Government/ Union Territories/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies. A candidate claiming under the category of Central Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation would be required to produce a Certificate from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Central Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
- The Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD), should submit the necessary proof for claiming the respective reservation.
- The candidates belonging to ST category should submit the latest community certificate issued by the competent authority failing which they will not be considered and his/her application will be treated as Ineligible.
- Recent Self-attested Passport Size Photograph affixed in the application proforma..
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3.4.2015
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2015 – ADMN-I/DIRECT RECT./2(1)/2015.