Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the recruitment of Audiological Technician & More Vacancies with Diploma, BE/B.Tech(CSE, IT) holders
Company name :Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts :Audiological Technician & More Vacancies
Qualification : Diploma, BE/B.Tech(CSE, IT
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 25
Last date to apply : 15 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Audiological Technician & More Vacancies
Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the following categories of post:-
- Location : Puducherry, India
- Vacancies : 25
- Post Name :
- Medical Social Worker-Cum-Tutor – 01
- Speech Therapist – 02
- Technical Assistant (Neurology) – 01
- Bio Medical Engineer – 01
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-B – 04
- Stenographer Grade – II – 10
- Audiological Technician – 01
- Ophthalmic Technician – 01
- Canteen Attendant – 04
- Age Limit : Maximum 35 years as on 15/12/2014.
- Education Qualification : Masters degree/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech in related trade or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
Application Fee :
|General/ OBC||SC/ ST|
|1||S. No 1 to 6||Rs.500/-||Rs.250/-|
|2||S. No 7 to 9||Rs.300/-||Rs.150/-|
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format appended (Annexure – I) along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures:-
- Age Proof.
- Relevant Educational & Technical Qualifications and Experience certificates for the post applied.
- Demand draft in favour of the Accounts Officer, JIPMER payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry (in original).
- “No Objection Certificate‟ from the present employer, if employed in State/Central Government/ Union Territories/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies. A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Central Government servant and thus seeking age relaxation would be required to produce a Certificate from his/her Employer on the Office letter head to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Central Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
- Latest OBC certificate containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by Government of India as per O.M. dated 29-12-1993. (order No.3) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected. Applications without such certificates or certificates of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility.
- The Candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD), Ex-Servicemen & Meritorious Sports Persons(MSP) should submit the necessary proof for claiming the respective reservation.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category should submit latest certificate issued by the competent authority failing which they will be considered against UR category only subject to eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, SC and ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph affixed in application and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Application cover should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ________________ (code no. :________)” and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006.
- Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) as in the specimen given below. It should be neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATION AND THE APPLICATION RECEIVED WITHOUT DEMAND DRAFT OF THE REQUIRED AMOUNT WILL BE REJECTED.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION WITHOUT PROVISIONAL/DEGREE/DIPLOMA/EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- For candidates working in Central/State Government/Union Territories/Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies, their application should be routed through proper channel with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate or along with „No Objection Certificate‟ from the Employer.
- This Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The Call memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
- Incomplete application i.e. applications not enclosing all or any of the copies of the required certificates / application received after due date mentioned below will be rejected without any intimation
- Unsigned application will be rejected summarily.
- THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY POLITICAL OR OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS TO INFLUENCE THEIR SELECTION. THE CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- Submission of any missing/additional Certificates/documents after the last date for receipt of the application will not be entertained.
- The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 15.12.2014.(till 04.30 P.M)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016