Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Resident for Ph.D/ Diploma holders on December 1-2, 2014
Company name :Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts :Senior Resident
Qualification : Ph.D/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.18750/- p.m
No of Post : 375
Walk in Interview :December 1-2, 2014
Details of Post :
It is informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of the Institute. The post of SR is a tenure post for three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade. Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview for every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of December 2014 will be held on 01.12.2014 and 02.12.2014. At present, there are 87 vacancies in the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
- Age: – Below 33 years, with usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. Upper age limit for Differently Abled persons shall be relaxable by 10 years. (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs.)
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- A Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- For the post of Senior Resident in Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery, the candidate should possess M.S (General Surgery). M.Ch. (CTVS) will be preferred.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Gastroenterology (Medical Department), the candidate should possess MD (General Medicine). DM (Gastroenterology) will be preferred.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Nuclear Medical Department, the candidate should possess MD in Radiotherapy / Radio diagnosis with diploma in Radiation Medicine or MD in Nuclear Medicine / MBBS with Diploma in Radiation Medicine.
- For the Post of Senior Resident in Geriatric Medicine, the candidate should possess MD in Geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.B.B.S Degree and02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution.M.D/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred.Indian Nationals only need apply.
- PAY SCALES:-The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
Selection Procedure: –
A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 01.12.2014 and 02.12.2014 at Hunter Theatre,Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, along with i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended) ii) the following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof and iii) a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Differently Abled candidates.
- Age proof certificate(Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Degree certificate with no. of attempts certificate
- MD/MS /DNB (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Experience certificate (If applicable)
- Latest SC/ST/OBC (Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended), if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC, issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :December 1-2, 2014
VENUE : Hunter Theatre,Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER|