Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Consultant through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ADMN.I/CONSULTANT (Admn)/2014-15. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Eligible candidates can apply Online/ Offline for the Job Administrative Consultant on or before 20/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Consultant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006.|
Detail of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Administrative Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from officers retiring during January 2015/retired officers who have worked in PB4 + GP of Rs. 8700/- in the Indian Administrative Service and Allied Services of India having a minimum experience of 15-20 years in Administrative matters and having worked in the Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- & above for at least five years and having undergone a minimum of 8-10 training programmes in office administration (preferably Hospital Administration) with good working knowledge of computers (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) and having the educational qualification of MBA Human Resource / Hospital Management, for filling up of 1 (One) post of Administrative Consultant in this Institute on contractual basis.
- Officers, who have already retired or are due to retire up to 01st January 2015, are eligible to apply. Age should not be more than 65 years as on 31st December, 2014. Applicants are requested to apply in the prescribed proforma given below.
- Self-attested copies of all the certificates and supporting documents should be sent along with the application and the originals of all the above documents maybe submitted for verification at the time of interview.
- The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated contractual salary of Rs. 70,000/- (Rupees Seventy thousand only) per month.
- The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s.
- He/She would be entitled to TA and DA as admissible to him at the time of his retirement for all official journeys as approved by the competent authority. He/She will not be eligible for other allowances such as Dearness/ Conveyance/ Transport allowance, etc.
- The appointment will be initially for a period of six months which may be renewed based on the performance of the officer and as per the discretion of the Competent Authority up to a specific period each time or till the officer attains the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
- The selected candidate has to enter into a contractual agreement with the Institute in the prescribed forma
- The Intellectual property Rights of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the Institute shall remain with the Institute. The Consultant shall not utilise or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the records and he/she shall be bound to hand over the entire set of records of assignment to the Institute before the expiry of the Contract and before the final payment is released by the Institute.
- The selected candidate will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
- The selected candidate will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
- The Consultant engaged by the Institute, shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
- The scrutiny of applications will be carried out by the Institute on the basis of past experience, relevant educational qualification and standing of the applicant in his field of work.
- Other terms of engagement will be as per the rules and orders as applicable for this Institute from time to time.
- The selected candidates may be required to travel extensively within Puducherry and also outside the state for official purpose as per the directions of the competent authority for which the expenditure incurred will be met by this Institute as stipulated above.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) – Administrative Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- The proposed date of Personal Interview will be in the 1st week of February 2015
How to apply for Administrative Consultant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER):
Interested candidates may apply in the format given below by way of sending a scanned filled up application form by way of e-mail to [email protected] followed by a hard copy of the same attaching the self-attested copies of the certificates and relevant documents which may be sent to the following address: THE DIRECTOR, Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Dhanwantari Nagar, Puducherry- 605 006. The applicants will be required to appear for a personal interview before a selection committee as well as a Computer proficiency test. All supporting documents like proof of educational qualifications, experience, residential proof, age proof, proof of grade pay and proof of retirement from Govt. Service along with knowledge of computer will be verified during interview. If the applicant fails to bring these documents for verification he/she will not be allowed to appear for the Personal Interview. Completed applications should be submitted only through the above mentioned e-mail and the hard copies of the same by way of Speed post/courier to the above address on or before 4.30 p.m. on 20th January, 2015. The proposed date of Personal Interview will be in the 1st week of February 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ADMN.I/ CONSULTANT (Admn)/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|