Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with MD or MS educational background
Company name : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts : Assistant Professor
Qualification : MD or MS
Salary : Rs. 95,000/- per month
No of Post : 02
Location : Puducherry
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in the following disciplines / departments on Contract Basis initially for a period of six months which could be extended further based on exigencies of work
- No of post : 02
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date.
- Salary : Rs. 95,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- ESSENTIAL FOR SUPER SPECIALITY DISCIPLINE:
- A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.
- A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD or MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject; and/or
- D.M. in respective discipline or subject for Medical super-specialties and M.Ch. in respective discipline or subject for surgical super-specialties (two years or three years or five years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto
- EXPERIENCE: For Super Specialty disciplines :- One year teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M. or M.Ch. (two years or five years recognized course after MBBS) or a qualifying recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing three years recognized degree of D.M. or M.Ch. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Note: Postgraduate degree i.e. DM possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- MODE OF SELECTION: Personal Interview
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply in the prescribed format Appended (Annexure) to The Director, JIPMER, Dhanavantri Nagar Post, Puducherry – 605 006 along with the attested copies of the following certificates/enclosures on or before 20.09.2014.
- 1. Age Proof. 2. Relevant Educational and Technical Qualification for the post applied.3. Relevant Experience certificate. 4. Recent Passport Size Photograph affixed in application and attested by a GazettedOfficer.
- Application cover should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of Assistant Professor in Neurology (On Contract basis) and the same should be addressed to the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry – 605006.
- Application along with attested copies of certificates as stated above should be submitted in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) as in the specimen given below. It should be neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper.
- This Institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The Call memo will be sent only to Eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent for late applications and also for ineligible applications.
- Incomplete application i.e. applications not enclosing all or any of the copies of the required certificates / application received after due date mentioned below will be rejected without any intimation.
- Unsigned application and Photograph not affixed in application will be summarily rejected.
- The last date for receipt of filled in applications is 20.09.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017