Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the recruitment of Director for MS/ MD holders
Company name :Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts : Director
Qualification : MS/ MD
Salary : Rs.80,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 13.12.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian citizens and the Overseas Citizens of India for the post of Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. The qualifications for the said post are as under:
- ESSENTIAL: A high postgraduate qualification in Medicine or Surgery or Public Health and their branches. Teaching and, or research experience of not less than ten years. Twenty-five years standing in the Professions. Extensive practical & Administrative experience in the field of medical relief, medical research, medical education or public health organization and adequate experience of running an important scientific educational institution either as its Head or Head of a Department.
- SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 80,000/- fixed + NPA of 25% of basic pay (Pay + NPA does not exceed Rs.85000/-). Residential accommodation will be provided in the Institute’s campus on payment of standard rate of license fee under F.R. 45 or 10% of pay, whichever is less. Other Allowances as admissible.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: Not exceeding sixty years. Relaxable for Government servants or retired Government servants or serving or retired persons from autonomous institutions or statutory institutions of State or Central Government or exceptionally qualified candidates.
- TENURE OF SERVICE: The appointment of Director shall be a tenure appointment for five years from the date on which he enters upon his office period or till he/she attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier.
- PROBATION: One year.
OTHER INFORMATION :
- Government Servants in service can be appointed as on deputation/foreign service basis up to a period of five years.
- Retired Government Servants can be considered.
- Employees of the Institute including Director are not Government Servants.
- Employees of the Institute are entitled to pension as per the provisions of the rules and regulations made under JIPMER, Puducherry Act, 2008.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility as per the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc. for the post shall be the last date of receipt of applications.
- Late and incomplete application will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the post quoting the number and date of advertisement in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of other relevant documents. The application may be sent to Director, JIPMER, Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006 by Registered/Speed Post. The last date of receipt of application will be thirty days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Proforma for application for the post of Director, JIPMER, Puducherry may also be downloaded from the websites of Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: www.mohfw.nic.in, the Department of Personnel & Training : www.persmin.nic.in and JIPMER, Puducherry : www.jipmer.edu.in.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 13.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017