Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for MSc/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc/ B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 06.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Applications are invited for the following position under DBT approved research project
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – One
- Tenure: Period of 1 year (likely to be extended beyond 1 year based on performance). The post is purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project.
- Project Title: Study on genome wide analysis of sub-microscopic genetic aberrations in children with idiopathic intellectual disability/ multiple congenital anomalies
- Duration of project: 3 years
- ESSENTIAL: Educational Qualification: M. Sc. (Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics) and NET or DST-BET(Category II merit list) qualified OR B. Tech (Biotechnology) and GATE qualified.
- Experience: One year research experience in Molecular biology/ Genetics
- DESIRABLE: Candidates with experience in PCR, DNA sequencing will be given preference.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Salary: Consolidated salary of Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA as per DST guidelines.
Note: The JRF is expected to travel to and coordinate work between the collaborating departments at JIPMER (Pondicherry) and SGPGIMS (Lucknow).
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send a hard copy (Essential) of application by post, with their CV on plain paper, a recent passport size photograph and copies of proof of educational qualifications and experience. Last date for receiving applications: Saturday, December 6, 2014, 1pm. A soft copy of the above documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, December 4, 2014. The envelope should be super scribed “Application for JRF/DBT/RG/Peds/JIPMER”. The date of interview will be intimated to the selected candidates by e-mail. No separate letters will be sent. Selected candidate will have to join immediately. No TA/ DA will be given for attending the interview. Mailing Address: Dr. Reena Gulati, Principal Investigator, DBT/GWAS Research Project. Department of Pediatrics, JIPMER, Puducherry 605 006
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 06.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER|