Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician for B.Sc holders
Company name :Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts : Laboratory Technician
Qualification : B.Sc
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 22 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for Lab Technician post “Regional Influenza lab (IDSP funded )”JIPMER, Puducherry”
- No. of post – 1.
- The job is time bound for a period of 1 year (likely to continue beyond 1 year).
- Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology /Life Science/ Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized university, with 60% aggregate marks.
- Desirable Qualification: One year work experience preferably in molecular techniques.
- Age Limit: Not Exceeding 30 years.
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- per month..
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their bio-data via post on or before 22nd Nov 2014. The envelope should be labelled as “Application for the post of Laboratory Technician-Regional Influenza Lab”. Eligible candidates will be called for written test/skill test which is followed by interview .Date and venue of interview will be intimated through e-mail only .No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail. Mailing address: Dr. S. Sujatha , Professor , Department of Microbiology JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 22.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER|