Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites application for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician for B.Sc/ M.Sc holders
Company name :Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts : Laboratory Technician
Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.13,760/-pm
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 22 Nov 2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for ICMR funded project entitled “Nodal coordinating centre for surveillance of antimicrobial resistance in Staphylococcus and Enterococcus species”
- No. of post – 2 .The job is time bound for a period of 1 year (likely to continue beyond 1 year).
- Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized university, with 60% aggregate marks.
- Desirable Qualification: M.Sc., in Life sciences with knowledge in molecular techniques and basic computer applications.
- Age limit : Not exceeding 30 years.
- Salary: Rs. 13,760/- per month as per ICMR rules.
Note: A valid e-mail-id is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail. Mailing address: Dr. S.C. Parija, Dean (Research) Sr. Professor of Microbiology, PI-ICMR-AMRSN-Project. 1st floor administrative block, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their bio-data via post on or before 22nd Nov 2014. The envelope should be labelled as “Application for the post of Laboratory Technician-ICMR-AMRSN-PROJECT”. Eligible candidates will be called for written test/skill test followed by interview. Date and venue of interview will be intimated through e- mail only. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 22.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER|