Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Resident for MBBS/ 10th /12th Class holders on September 28, 2014
Company name :Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Posts :Junior Resident
Qualification : MBBS/ 10th /12th Class
Salary : Rs.15, 600/- p.m
No of Post : 28
Walk in Interview :29.09.2014
Details of Post :
It is proposed to fill up the post of Junior Resident (NPG) at this Institute on adhoc basis for a period of 89 days onlyJR (NPG): 28 Posts (UR –19: OBC –NIL: SC –03: ST- 06)
- QUALIFICATIONS: i) A Registered Medical Graduate of a Recognized University ii) Should have completed one year compulsory Internship. Vacancies may increase or decrease and appointment is subject to the matching of reservation of posts.
- AGE: No upper age limit.
- PAY: The candidates will be paid B/Pay Rs.15, 600+5,400 GP (revised scale) per month with other allowances inclusive of NPA as admissible under rules.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Interview to be held on 29.09.2014 (08.30 A.M) at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block,JIPMER, Puducherry -06 alongwith filled in application in the prescribedformat (appended) along with the following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof and a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBCcandidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Differently Abled candidates.
- Age proof (Birth certificate/10th /12th Std Mark sheet)
- MBBS Degree with no. of attempts certificate
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Latest SC/ST/OBC (Creamy Layer)Certificate (format appended), if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC, issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
- “No objection Certificate” from the present employer, if employed.
Candidates who have already worked as JR (NPG) in any Central Government Hospital/Institution need not apply again.
There will be a Viva/Clinical/Practical Exam.
THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING ANY POLITICAL OR OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS TO INFLUENCE THEIR SELECTION. SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
General Instructions/Conditions :
The appointment will be temporary and subject to termination at one month’s notice and without assigning any reason. If he/she wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period. No correspondence will be entertained through e-mail.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :29.09.2014
VENUE : JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY- 605 006.Institute of National Importance (Under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JIPMER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|