Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Account Officer through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.13/2014. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Account Officer on or before 20/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)|
|Vacancy Name||Account Officer|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) Account Officer Recruitment:
JNCASR invites applications in prescribed form from eligible candidates having a consistently good record to fill-up the post of ACCOUNTS OFFICER on deputation/immediate absorption basis. The selected candidate will be engaged in the areas of Finance and Accounts.
- Name of the Post : ACCOUNTS OFFICER
- No. of posts : 1(one) – Unreserved
- Pay Band : Rs.15,600-39,100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- (Total Gross emoluments : Rs.56,394/- *). In addition to the above emoluments, benefits such as New Pension Scheme (NPS), Gratuity, Group Insurance, Medical Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance, LTC are available.
- Age limit: Maximum age should not exceed 40 years for candidates to be considered on direct appointment and 50 years for those to be considered for deputation. The age will be reckoned as of 01.07.2014.
- Essential: A Degree in Commerce/Accountancy from a recognized University with good academic record. 5 years experience in the grade pay Rs.4600 or 8 years combined experience in the Grade Pay of Rs.4200 in Finance & Accounts department in any Government of India organization or any Central Government funded Autonomous R&D/Academic institution.
- Desirable: Intermediate CA/ICWA qualified, SAS and PG Degree/ Diploma in Financial Management and Accountancy.For candidates to be considered on deputation: Minimum of 5 years experience in the analogous post in any Government of India institutions or any Autonomous Bodies of Government of India.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) – Account Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Account Officer Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) :
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall submit their applications, duly completed in all respects either by email/ by post (please download the application format). The application should contain complete and definite information in respect of each of the columns.
- Applicants working in Government/Central Government Autonomous Bodies/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview. Those working in Government/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs, the applicants may also indicate the possibility, if selected, of joining the Centre on deputation basis.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualification and experience. Only those shortlisted will be called for written test/interview. Canvassing of any type will be considered as disqualification.
- The completed applications should be sent to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bangalore 560 064. The last date for receipt of applications is 20 January 2015. The applications along with attachments can also be sent by email [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No.13/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNCASR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016