Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of President through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed PH.D DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job President on or before 30/01/2015 (Last Date differs based upon the candidates locations). Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Sr. Administrative Officer, Jakkur, Bangalore 560 064|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) President Recruitment:
The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Bangalore, is a Deemed University and a premier research institute in the country, under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, with the objective to pursue and promote scientific research and training at the highest level in the frontier and interdisciplinary areas of science and engineering.
JNCASR invites applications/nominations, from eminent academic/ researchers with substantial experience and achievements in the areas of physical sciences/chemical sciences/ life sciences/any other related interdisciplinary area for the position of President. The President will have the overall administrative control of the Centre and will provide high-level leadership in achieving the objectives of the Centre.
- The incumbent will be appointed on Direct Recruitment/ Deputation/ Contract basis, for a period of 5 years or on attaining the age of superannuation as per Government of India rules, whichever is earlier.
- The position carries the apex fixed scale of Rs.80,000/- per month as per VI Pay Commission of Govt. of India.
- The applicant’s age should not exceed 63 years as of 1st July 2014.
- The Search-cum-Selection Committee will consider applications received in response to this advertisement as well as nominations received from eminent academic persons like fellows of national science and engineering academies, Directors of IISc/ IITs/ IISERs/ NITs, National R&D laboratories and ViceChancellors of Central Universities.
- Essential: The candidate should have a Doctorate degree in the area of physical sciences/chemical sciences/life sciences /any other related interdisciplinary area.
- Desirable: (i) Post-doctoral research (ii) Original published work of high standard and (iii) Evidence of high professional eminence by way of recognitions like fellowship of academies, national/ international awards in science etc.
- Experience: For Direct Recruitment: At least 15 years of teaching/ research experience in a recognized national/ international universities/ research institutes/ corporate or industrial R&D Labs etc. in the domain areas of physical sciences/chemical sciences/life sciences/ any other related interdisciplinary area as faculty/ scientist. Research experience will also include research carried out during the doctoral studies. For Deputation/Contract: Scientists or Technologists working in the Central/ State Governments/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institutions /SemiGovernment,
- Statutory or Autonomous Organisations in India, possessing the essential educational qualifications and experience mentioned above and (i) holding analogous post or (ii) with 1 year regular service in the post in 75,500- 80,000 Grade (HAG +) or equivalent or (iii) 3 years regular service in the post in the pay scale of Rs.67,000-79,000/- (HAG) or equivalent or (iv) 7 years regular service in the post carrying pay in the pay band of Rs.37,400-67,000+Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- or equivalent
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) – President Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for President Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) :
- In case of direct applications the information in the suggested enclosed format should be sent by post to the “Sr. Administrative Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bangalore 560 064 along with duly attested photocopies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience so as to reach the above mentioned address latest by January 30, 2015. In case of nominations, the eminent persons nominating a candidate may forward the candidate’s application along with recommendations and duly attested photocopies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience by post so as to reach the above address by January 30, 2015.
- The last date of receipt of applications/nominations from candidates in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be February 16, 2015. Persons employed in Government Departments, Autonomous Organizations and Public Sector Undertakings, should send their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy so as to meet the deadline mentioned above. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed with “Application for the post of President, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR). “
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNCASR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016