Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Admin Assistant through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.06(B)/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Admin Assistant on or before 15/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Admin Assistant
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sr. Administrative Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bangalore – 560064
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR) Junior Admin Assistant Recruitment:
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, an Autonomous Research Institution under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, invites applications from eligible candidates to fill-up one post of JUNIOR ADMIN ASSISTANT (Reserved for ST only) on direct recruitment basis.
- The position is in the Pay Band of Rs.5,200-20,200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/- and gross emoluments of Rs.20,062/- p.m.. In addition to the above emoluments, benefits such as contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS), Gratuity, Group Insurance, Medical Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance, LTC are admissible as per GOI norms.
- Age : Below 27 years as on April 01 2015
- Eligibility: 1. Passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with computer literacy for office related applications, good verbal/ written communication skills and adept at multi-tasking. 2. Two to three years work experience in Establishment/ Accounts/ Purchase/ Academic Sections of a reputed Institution/ organization. Applicant with three years Diploma in Secretarial Practice from
Government Technical Board and those with experience as administrative support personnel in the above mentioned areas in a research/ educational institution, will be preferred
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR) – Junior Admin Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- Selection Procedure consists of a written test for short-listed candidates followed by a personal interview.
How To Apply For Junior Admin Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR):
- The prescribed eligibility criteria are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to the Advertisement is large, the Centre may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview/ written test as the case may be, to a reasonable limit, through a short listing process, based on a well defined criteria.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments/ Semi-government, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations/ Public Sector Undertakings shall be considered only if forwarded through Proper Channel. Alternatively, a No Objection Certificate from the present employer should be produced before the personal interview, failing which they shall not be interviewed. However, an advance copy of the application can be sent by post/ email, before the last date.
- The period of experience mentioned against the above said post shall be counted from the date of acquiring the prescribed essential qualifications from recognized Universities /Institutions for the post applied.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per prevailing Govt. of India orders.
- Applications received late for any reason whatsoever, or incomplete in any manner, shall not be considered. Interim enquires and canvassing in any form will not be entertained.
- The candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application will be taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the candidate.
- In respect of candidates from Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep islands, Jammu & Kashmir, states/Union Territories of the North Eastern Hill region, Lahaul & Spiti, Sikkim & Pangi Sub-divisions of Chamba Districts of Himachal Pradesh the date for receipt of filled-in application will be extended by 15 days beyond the last date indicated below.
- The JNCASR reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- In all matters relating to this advertisement and subsequent processing, the decision of the President, JNCASR shall be final and binding.
- Applications should be neatly typed in the downloadable application format available in the Centre’s website
(http://www.jncasr.ac.in/opportunities.php), along with copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth,
disability, claim of reservation and experience etc., and a detailed resume be sent to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bangalore – 560064 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for the post of JUNIOR ADMIN ASSISTANT”. If applying through e-mail, a signed and scanned copy of filled in application form, along with scanned copies of all the support documents mentioned above, should be sent [email protected], before the last date. In which case, hardcopy of the same be submitted at the time of interview, if shortlisted. The last date of submission of application is 15.06.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.06(B)/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017