Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 06(A)/2015. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts Officer Job on or before 15/6/2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (A Deemed University) , Jakkur P.O., Bangalore-560 064, India
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, an Autonomous Research Institution under the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, invites applications from eligible candidates to fill-up one post of ACCOUNTS OFFICER (Unreserved) on direct recruitment/ deputation basis to be engaged in the areas of Finance and Accounts.
- The job requires the candidates to be capable of; independently drawing up the accounts in double entry system on accrual basis ; preparation of budget statements; handling audit related issues and direct and indirect taxation, etc.
- Those with knowledge of Central Government Administrative, Financial, Stores and Purchase Rules & Regulations and working knowledge in computer based accounting software packages will be preferred.
- The position is in the Pay Band of Rs.15,600-39,100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- and gross emoluments of Rs. 57,846/-* p.m.. In addition to the aboveemoluments, benefits such as contribution to New Pension Scheme (NPS) (in case of Direct Recruits), Gratuity, Group Insurance, Medical Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance, LTC etc., are admissible as per GOI norms.
- (*Total gross emoluments at minimum of the basic pay/pay band, inclusive of grade pay, DA at current rates, HRA, Transport Allowance and DA on TA).
- Age limit as on April 01 2015: Not exceeding 50 years for candidates to be considered for direct recruitment and 55 years, for those on deputation basis
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) Certificate from C & AG OR CA(Inter)/ ICWA(Inter) OR Postgraduate Degree in Commerce, Financial Management from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a supervisory capacity and dealing in Fiance/ Accounts in any Central/State Government/Autonomous R&D or Academic institution/Public Sector Undertakings or reputed commercial establishment. Minimum five years experience on regular basis in the Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- or 8 years combined experience in the Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-, for those working in Central Government establishments.. In case of other applicants, the minimum gross emoluments should not be below Rs.40,000/-p.m. (OR) Minimum three years experience on regular basis in a supervisory capacity, for those working in Postal/ Defence/ Railways accounting services and holding analogous post .
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) :
- Selection Procedure consists of a written test for short-listed candidates followed by personal Interview.
- The prescribed eligibility criteria are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, the Centre may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview/ written test as the case may be, to a reasonable limit, through a short listing process, based on a well defined criteria.
- Age limit, and/ or experience can be relaxed by the Competent Authority in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments/ Semigovernment, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations/ Public Sector Undertakings shall be considered only if forwarded through Proper Channel. Alternatively, a No Objection Certificate from the present employer should be produced before the personal interview, failing which they shall not be interviewed. However, an advance copy of the application can be sent by post/ email, before the last date.
- If the candidate is selected for deputation, the period of deputation will be for a maximum period of 5 years.
- No Travelling Allowance shall be paid for appearing in the Written Test. Only outstation candidates called for personal interview will be reimbursed single to & fro II AC rail fare/AC bus fare by shortest route as admissible, on production of tickets.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and persons with disabilities as per prevailing Govt. of India orders.
- Applications received late for any reason whatsoever, or incomplete in anymanner, shall not be considered. Interim enquires and canvassing in any form will not be entertained.
- Selected candidate is required to produce Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate, certificate to the effect that there is no disciplinary case pending/ contemplated against him/her along with attested copies of APARs/Performance Report for the last five years from the present employer.
- The candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application will be taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the candidate.
- In respect of candidates from Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep islands, Jammu & Kashmir, states/Union Territories of the North Eastern Hill region, Lahaul & Spiti, Sikkim & Pangi Sub-divisions of Chamba Districts of Himachal Pradesh the date for receipt of filled-in application will be extended by 15 days beyond the last date indicated below.
- The JNCASR reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- In all matters relating to this advertisement and subsequent processing, the decision of the President, JNCASR shall be final and binding.
Applications should be neatly typed in the downloadable application format available in the Centre’s website (http://www.jncasr.ac.in/opportunities.php), along with copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability, claim of reservation and experience etc., and a detailed resume be sent to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bangalore – 560064 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a sealed cover superscribed “Application for the post of ACCOUNTS OFFICER”. If applying through e-mail, a signed and scanned copy of filled in application form, along with scanned copies of all the support documents mentioned above, should be sent to [email protected], before the last date. In which case, hardcopy of the same be submitted at the time of interview, if shortlisted. The last date of submission of application is 15.06.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015.
Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 06(A)/2015.