Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Manager on or before 22/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||NAVI MUMBAI|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- NAME OF POST : ASSTT. MANAGER(MARINE ENGINEERING).
- NUMBER OF POST : 01 (One) – Reserved for O.B.C.
- Essential : (1) MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958. (2) 2 years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
- AGE LIMIT : 35 years.
- PAY SCALE : Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500/-pm
- PROBATION PERIOD : Every person appointed to a post by direct recruitment shall be on probation for a period of two years. The period of probation may, if the appointing authority deems fit, be extended for a specific period. During the period of his probation, an employee may be required to undergo such departmental training and pass such departmental tests as the appointing authority may, from time to time, specify in this behalf.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/04/2015
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only shall be called for written test and/or interview. Date, time and venue of the written test/interview shall be intimated to the short-listed /eligible candidates. Candidates short-listed for written test/interview are required to bring the certificates/documents
(original and attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), PWD etc. and one passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be rejected
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT):
Applicant serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi Government Organisation should produce “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” at the time of interview, as applicable. Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rule and vigilance clearance(as applicable). Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate on the letter head of the company, in support thereof. Applications shall be accepted only by post/speed post/registered post/courier and not by e-mail, etc .On the envelop “Application for the post of Asstt. Manager(Marine Engineering)” should be mention clearly. Applications should reach, on or before 22nd April, 2015 at : Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707. Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below. Attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application, failing which the application will not be considered. JNPT takes no responsibility to consider any certificate sent separately. JNPT reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process, i.e. written test/interview, based on the preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to qualifications, age, relevant experience, etc. of the candidates. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of this advertisement in a version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/04/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016