Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Manager Job on or before 30/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,600-46500/- p.m|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up following post
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|ASSTT. MANAGER(Legal).||01 Post||
(1) Degree in Law from a recognised university. (2) Five years executive experience in a Legal Establishment of an Industrial/ Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
Desirable : Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognised university.
|Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500.||35 years.|
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)- Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/3/2015.
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only shall be called for written test and/or interview. Date, time and venue of the written test/interview shall be intimated to the short-listed /eligible candidates. Candidates short-listed for written test/interview are required to bring the certificates/documents (original and attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), PWD etc. and one passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT):
- Mere submission of application will not entail any right for claiming employment.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. JNPT may scrutinize the eligibility of the candidates and the documents produced by the candidates at various stages like conduct of examination, interview, selection, etc., and the decision of JNPT regarding eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries will be entertained by JNPT in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- JNPT reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applicant serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi Government Organisation should produce “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” at the time of interview, as applicable.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rule and vigilance clearance(as applicable).
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate on the letter head of the company, in support thereof.
- Applications shall be accepted only by post/speed post/registered post/courier and not by e-mail, etc .On the envelop “Application for the post of Asstt. Manager(Legal)” should be mention clearly.
- Applications should reach, on or before 30 th March 2015 at : Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
- Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below. Attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application, failing which the application will not be considered.
- JNPT takes no responsibility to consider any certificate sent separately.
- JNPT reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process, i.e. written test/interview, based on the preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to qualifications, age, relevant experience, etc. of the candidates.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of this advertisement in a version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/3/2015