Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Orthopaedician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Orthopaedician on or before 22/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||NAVI MUMBAI|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Orthopaedician Recruitment:
- NUMBER OF POST : 01 (One).
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE : (i) MBBS degree from a recognized university. (ii) A post-graduate medical Degree/Diploma in the Orthopaedic from a recognized University. (iii) Post qualification experience of 3 years for post graduate degree holders and 5 years for post graduate diploma holders in the relevant field of specialistion.
- AGE LIMIT : 40 years.
- REMUNERATION : Consolidated lump-sum remuneration of Rs. 57,300/-(Rupees Fifty Seven Thousand Three Hundred).
- DURATION : Engagement should be for a fixed period of two years. However, contract can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice. After expiry of two years contract, the contract engagement will automatically be terminated. At any stage the engaged person cannot claim for regular appointment.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) – Orthopaedician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/04/2015
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only shall be called for written test and/or interview. Date, time and venue of the written test/interview shall be intimated to the short-listed /eligible candidates. Candidates short-listed for written test/interview are required to bring the certificates/documents (original and attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), PWD etc. and one passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
How to apply for Orthopaedician Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT):
Engagement of selected candidate is subject to verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rule and vigilance clearance(as applicable). Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate on the letter head of the company, in support thereof. Applications shall be accepted only by post/speed post/registered post/courier and not by e-mail, etc .On the envelop “Application for the Engagement of Orthopaedician” should be mention clearly. Applications should reach, on or before 22nd April, 2015 at : Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707. Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below. Attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application, failing which the application will not be considered
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/04/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016