Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Orthopaedician through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS, Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Orthopaedician Job on or before 7/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Vacancy Name : Orthopaedician
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 57,300/- p.m
Job Location : NAVI MUMBAI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Chief Manager(Admn.) & Secy., Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Orthopaedician Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Orthopaedician on contract basis||01 (One).||(i) MBBS degree from a recognized university. (ii) A post-graduate medical Degree/Diploma in the Orthopaedic from a recognized University. (iii) Post qualification experience of 3 years for post graduate degree holders and 5 years for post graduate diploma holders in the relevant field of specialistion.||Consolidated lump-sum remuneration of Rs. 57,300/-(Rupees Fifty Seven Thousand Three Hundred).||40 years.|
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) – Orthopaedician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/10/2015.
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only shall be called for written test and/or interview. Date, time and venue of the written test/interview shall be intimated to the short-listed /eligible candidates.
- Candidates short-listed for written test/interview are required to bring the certificates/documents (original and attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), PWD etc. and one passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
How to apply for Orthopaedician Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) :
- Mere submission of application will not entail any right for claiming employment.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. JNPT may scrutinize the eligibility of the candidates and the documents produced by the candidates at various stages like conduct of examination, interview, selection, etc., and the decision of JNPT regarding eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries will be entertained by JNPT in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- JNPT reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applicant serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi Government Organisation should produce “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” at the time of interview, as applicable.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- Engagement of selected candidate is subject to verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rule and vigilance clearance(as applicable).
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate on the letter head of the company, in support thereof.
- Applications shall be accepted only by post/speed post/registered post/courier and not by e-mail, etc .On the envelop “Application for the Engagement of Orthopaedician” should be mention clearly.
- Applications should reach, on or before 7th October, 2015 at : Chief Manager(Admn.) & Secy., Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
- Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below. Attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application, failing which the application will not be considered.
- JNPT takes no responsibility to consider any certificate sent separately.
- JNPT reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process, i.e. written test/interview, based on the preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to qualifications, age, relevant experience, etc. of the candidates.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of this advertisement in a version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/10/2015