Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pilot through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Pilot. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/02/2015 at 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 32900 – 3% -58000/pm|
|Walkin Date for this job||13/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT), 1107, Raheja Centre, 214, FPJ Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.|
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) Pilot Recruitment:
- NUMBER OF POSTS : 2 ( One post reserved for SC & one for ST ).
- PAY SCALE : Rs. 32900 – 3% -58000.
- Essential : (i) Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping Govt. of India. (ii) One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
- AGE LIMIT : 40 years as on 1st February, 2015.
- REMUNERATION : An employee shall draw salary in the scales attached to the post. He/she shall also be eligible for DA, H.R.A. (in case accommodation not provided in JNPT Township), Cafeteria/Pilotage Allowance (if applicable), Port allowances (if applicable) and medical scheme/facilities as per JNPT rules.
- AGE LIMIT & EXPERIENCE: Age & Experience are to be counted as on 1st February, 2015.
- PROBATION PERIOD : Every person appointed to a post by direct recruitment shall be on probation for a period of two years. The period of probation may, if the Appointing Authority deems fit, be extended for a specific period. During the period of his probation, an employee may be required to undergo such departmental training and pass such departmental tests as the appointing authority may, from time to time, specify in this behalf.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) – Pilot Post:
- Written Test on 15/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Pilot Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT):
Interested candidates for appointment as Pilot and/or engagement of Pilots on Contract basis are requested to please bring original testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experience and caste status, alongwith attested copies and passport size photographs. Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Other Major Port/Public Sector Undertaking should bring a “No Objection Certificate”. Interested candidates are requested to report for interview on 13th February, 2015 at 1000 hrs. at the following address : Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Mumbai Office, 1107, Raheja Centre, 214, FPJ Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021. Tel No. : 6616 5600.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 13/02/2015
Venue : 1107, Raheja Centre, 214, FPJ Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNPT|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|