Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Pilot for Master degree holders on December 03, 2014
Company name : Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
Posts : Pilot
Qualification : Master degree
Salary : Rs. 32900-58000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Mumbai
Walk in date : December 03, 2014
Details of Post :
WALK-IN- INTERVIEWS for filling up the posts of Pilot and to prepare a panel for engagement of Pilots on Contract Basis
PILOT – Regular post.
- NUMBER OF POSTS : 2 ( One post reserved for SC & one for ST ).
- PAY SCALE : Rs. 32900 – 3% -58000.
- REGULAR AND CONTRACT PILOT
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE : Essential : (i) Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of Shipping Govt. of India. (ii) One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
- AGE LIMIT : 40 years as on 1st November, 2014.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates for appointment as Pilot and/or engagement of Pilots on Contract basis are requested to please bring original testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experience and caste status, alongwith attested copies and passport size photographs. Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Other Major Port/Public Sector Undertaking should bring a “No Objection Certificate”. Interested candidates are requested to report for interview on 3rd December, 2014 at 10.00 hrs. at following address :
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Mumbai Office,
1107, Raheja Centre,
214, FPJ Marg, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Tel No. : 6616 5600.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Mere attending the walk-in-interviews will not entail any right for claiming employment.
- Before attending the interview, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. JNPT may scrutinize the eligibility of the candidates and the documents produced by the candidates at various stages like interview, selection, etc., and the decision of JNPT regarding eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries will be entertained by JNPT in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- JNPT reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and or the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidate serving in Government/Public Sector, Semi Government Organisation should produce “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” at the time of interview, as applicable.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will be a disqualification.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to verification of caste, character and antecedents from the concerned authorities as per the rule and vigilance clearance(as applicable).
- Candidates who have work experience in the private sector should submit the experience certificate in the letter head of the company, in support thereof.
- Candidate have to bring originals and to submit attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience(CDC), training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which the candidature will not be considered.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Mumbai.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of this advertisement in a version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 03, 2014
Venue : Jawaharlal Nehru Port Mumbai Office, 1107, Raheja Centre, 214, FPJ Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From JNPT|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017