Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job :5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad Associate Professor Kukatpally, Hyderabad (Telangana) – 500 085. India.
Detail of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow : M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences [Env. Biotech./ Plant Sciences (Botany)/Animal Sciences (Zoology)/Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Genetics /Biochemistry /Env. Sciences] Or M.Tech (Biotechnology) (*Must have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET/ GATE/ ICMR/ICAR JRF)
- Salary : As per DST guidelines
- About the project: The energy situation in India is unique. India’s share of global CO2 emissions is 3%, but on per capita basis it is much lower than the world average. Coal is used in 69% of electricity generation (52% of the installed capacity) and 70% of the energy needs of manufacturing and process industries like steel, cement, fertilizers and others are met through coal. India has made tremendous strides in renewable energies. CO2 sequestration research in India started in 2004 through industry and government support. The National Programme on CO2 Sequestration (NPCS) research has been initiated from the inter-sectoral perspectives of pure and applied research with the participation of academic institutions and R&D laboratories across the country.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) -Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) :
Applications are invited for the following positions in the DST project, Government of India sponsored project, “Biodiesel production from lipid-producing microalgae using industrial CO2 emissions and sewage” only from qualified candidates. Candidates interested are requested to send their applications in the prescribed format (attached with this advertisement) to the Principal Investigator on or before 05-10-2015 and attend (only those candidates who strictly meet the qualifications) an interview on 07-10-2015 at 11AM in the cabin of the Head, Centre for Environment, IST, JNTUH at the address given above. Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will only be interviewed.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017