Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO/2015/Project Staf. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 30/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Allahabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH),Allahabad – 211 012 (India)
Detail Of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on contract) in research project entitled “Response of Curved Bridges with Isolation Bearings” sanction order noSERB/F/4335/2013-2014 sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-110016.
- The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to: Dr. Pramod Kumar, Room No. 4316, CC-2, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211012 on or before 30/06/2015. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on contract) in the Research Project “Topological materials and Application”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to [email protected] / [email protected], email addresses of Dr. Pramod Kumar, Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Funding agency rules & service conditions of Research & Development Cell, IIITA Allahabad.
- Name of Position : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Position : 01 (one)
- Project Duration : 03 (Three) Years (Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of the project)
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Condence Matter Physics/Material Physics/ Materials with minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CPI 6.5 at qualifying examination and NET JRF or GATE qualified.
- Desirable Qualifications : Good experimental Hand on different instrumentation, material preparation, device fabrication and sound knowledge of computer programming language and capability of handling software packages. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the relevant field.
- Fellowship : as per DST rule.
- Age Limit : 28 years as on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)
Selection Procedure For Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH):
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Name of Principal Investigator : Dr. Pramod Kumar Designation : Assistant Professor Department : Division of Applied Sciences
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO./2015/Project Staf
Other Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission||
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||
|Odisha Public Service Commission||
|South Eastern Railway||
|Ministry of Home Affairs||
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited||
|SBI Life Insurance||
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016